Its hard to see but there was a herd of deer across the street from a friend's house we visited. She was fascinated by them but couldn't understand why I wouldn't let her go pet them!
The concept of a 365 day blog is to take a picture everyday for a year. I sure did try to do this with her other daily blog but just couldn't quite commit to it honestly enough. :0)
Last time I started when she was 6 months old and stopped about 7 months later. It was amazing to see how much she had changed in that time!! I still love going back and looking at those precious pictures.
So, I've decided to try it again!! This time I'm starting July 1st, since that is the middle of the year, and will go to next July 1st for a whole year of daily pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment